ASDF Job Reference ID: ASDFIN004
Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties is a leading organisation pioneering and supporting Research and Development activities globally with the Headquarters in India. ASDF operates in Thailand, South Korea and the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom division is looking for one highly active, analytical and intelligent Research Progress Manager excelling in gathering and interpreting data to join their expanding team.
- Responsible for generating online leads through social media, SEO, SEM, Bulk Emailing.
- Design, Build & Maintain Social Media Presence.
- Expert in creative designing, have strong verbal and written communication skills, Proficiency in excel and graphic designing tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creation & implementation of Marketing Calendar.
- Undertaking market feasibility study in the launch cities.
- Media planning, buying, vendor management & negotiations.
- Organize exhibitions & events.
- stablishing necessary marketing infrastructure from scratch for new launches.
- Planning and executing of branding related activities, defining the project marketing budget, campaign planning, media planning, vendor management, design and production of all collateral (Website, Brochure, AV Presentation, legal doc and etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Experience in configuring communication across media of email, SMS, Push and Direct Mail.
- Customer focus and commitment to excellent service.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Access.
- Good working knowledge in HTML coding for emails.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Flexible in Time zone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Qual or Quant marketing skills
- Proactive and results driven approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
- Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
Educated to the Post Graduate Level
Educated to the Graduate Level with Certificate in Marketing Management
Minimum 5+ years of Experience in Marketing Manager
The position offers an annual gross salary of INR 3,50,000 to INR 4,50,000 depending on experience. Where appropriate, the travelling costs will be paid. If prolonged periods of extra work above the standard working week are requested, payment for overtime will be made. The position may also attract performance-linked incentive.
24th February 2020
₹3,50,000 to ₹4,50,000 /year
No. of Vacancy