ASDF Job Reference ID: ASDFUK003
SENIOR RESEARCH PROGRESS MANAGER
Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties is a leading organisation pioneering and supporting Research and Development activities globally with the Headquarters in India. ASDF operates in Thailand, South Korea and the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom division is looking for one highly active, analytical and intelligent Research Progress Manager excelling in gathering and interpreting data to join their expanding team.
- Perform essential market feasibility study for the project and leverage its sustainability.
- Identify the right audience of the applied project, study the feasibility of the project and value it proportionate to the market level.
- Use Quantitative knowledge to track the Progress of Research Projects.
- Model it in line with the United Nations SDG policies.
- Identify the intellectual property value of the project.
- Update the scales to the Vice-President & Governing Council.
- Closely work with the Academic bodies and Industries from initial submission to the final outcome.
- Act as a pivotal figure to advise and inform on how ASDF can help potential clients and how to continually improve the success of our current clients.
- Adhere to the standards of the Technical and Scientific Research ethically.
- Act as a lead on research projects from start to finish and be the key point of contact to report on progress.
- Plan schedules and assign tasks for the research project team members virtually.
- Be passionate about technology and an influencer – with both staff and clients.
- Develop Research methodologies and report the research investigations from time to time to the Principle Investigator and the VP.
- Be a confident communicator and a forward-thinking approach to day to day work.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Quantitative Knowledge
- Business process modelling.
- Comfortable Liaising at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Requirements gathering.
- A creative mind that can deliver bespoke research solutions.
- A team player with self-confidence, assertiveness and personal motivation.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible in Time zone.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at once.
- Experience running combined methodologies
- Ability to inspire those in the team with less experience
- Qual or Quant research skills
Educated to the Post Graduate Level
Educated to the Graduate Level with Certificate in Research Management
Minimum 10+ years of Experience in Managing Research Progress
Worked with Projects over $5 million or its equivalent.
The position offers an annual gross salary of GBP 30,000 to GBP 40,000 depending on experience. Where appropriate, the travelling costs will be paid. If prolonged periods of extra work above the standard working week are requested, payment for overtime will be made. The position may also attract performance-linked incentive.
|Closing Date||05th January 2020|
|Salary||£33,000.00 to £43,000.00 /year|
|No. of Vacancy||01|