ASDF Job Reference ID: ASDFTH006
Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties is a leading organisation pioneering and supporting Research and Development activities globally with the Headquarters in India. ASDF operates in Thailand, South Korea and the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom division is looking for one highly active, analytical and intelligent Research Progress Manager excelling in gathering and interpreting data to join their expanding team.
- Demonstrated experience of working on medium to large web projects.
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and relational database design.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management system and integrating 3rd party APIs such as Stripe, PayPal, and CRMs.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent at time management and a hardworking attitude with a customer-focused approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong appreciation of design and code quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Agile project management is a plus.
- A love for working in cross-functional teams, collaborating with technologists, designers, and strategists.
- A hunger for working with new technologies.
- Enjoyment in mentoring junior team members and sharing knowledge with others.
- Experience in designing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw is a plus.
- E-Commerce experience/knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with digital imaging tools like Photoshop.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office software skills : Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Familiar with online metrics and reporting using site catalyst and/or omniture will be an added advantage.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Excellent execution skills with high quality, focus on prioritization, timeliness and SLA adherence.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written English language. Additional languages are a plus.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Flexible in Time zone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Educated to the Post Graduate Level
Educated to the Graduate Level with Certificate in Web Developer
Minimum 5+ years of Experience in Web Developer
The position offers an annual gross salary of THB 3,50,000 to THB 4,50,000 depending on experience. Where appropriate, the travelling costs will be paid. If prolonged periods of extra work above the standard working week are requested, payment for overtime will be made. The position may also attract performance-linked incentive.
|Closing Date||24th February 2020|
|Salary||฿3,50,000 to ฿4,50,000 /year|
|No. of Vacancy||01|