The Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) – UK Research 500K 2020 grant aims to assist researchers in initiating or fostering their research career in a new institution. It is a flexible tenure grant meant to enable researchers working in frontier areas of Medical Research, Dental Research, General Science Research, Arts Research, Technology Research, Business Entrepreneurship, Engineering Research to establish themselves and move on to the mainstream core research grant. Acting for the United Nations Climate Change policy, the grant is extended for the Researchers in Energy, Environment and any one of SDG(Sustainable Development Goals). Criteria for selection would is based on the track record of the applicant and the proposed research plan.
Initial Application Deadline: 30 September 2020
Final Review Results: 30 November 2020
- The main applicant should be affiliated to the host institute located within the United Kingdom.
- The applicant must hold a regular academic/research position in a recognized academic institution or national laboratories or any other recognized R&D institutions or charity.
- The applicant should be holding a Masters Degree or above while applying.
- Research Associates, Postdoctoral Fellows, Ad-hoc faculty, Guest faculty, Visiting Scientist, Consultant, Project Fellows and faculty members whose contract is renewed every year are not eligible for ASDF Grants.
The Research Grant application should be only submitted online. Your information will be clearly reviewed for further processing of the application. At the end of the application, there is an Applicant Card Holder Verification which must be mandatorily passed for the successful submission of the Grant Application.
What is needed?
- Principal Investigator Details including the latest CV and Research Track.
- Co-Investigator Details including the latest CV and Research Track
- Details of the Host Institute with Key Contact details
- Title of the Proposed Project
- Abstract of the Proposed Project
- Estimated Duration & Value
- Proposal PDF (less than 6 MB)
- Title of Project
- Abstract of the Project
- Keywords of the Project
- The objective of the Project
- Expected Outcome
- Projected Budget for Manpower, Consumable, Travel, Equipment, Contingency, Overheads and others
Duration: The Project should be timelined between 12 months and 60 months. An extension isn’t allowed.
Research Grant Code: UKR500K2020
Contact for Queries
At ASDF we aim to respond within 24 hours for all the enquiries emailed to [email protected] and we don’t encourage telephonic enquiries for Grants as of now.