25may(may 25)9:00 am26(may 26)5:00 pmVirtual/ Physical EventSixth International Conference on Cloud, Big Data and Analytics 2023ICCBDA 20239:00 am - 5:00 pm (26) Event Organized By: ASDF International Time has ran out! Better luck next time!
The International Conference on Cloud, Big Data, and Analytics 2023 (ICCBDA 2023) aims to bring researchers, scientists, engineers, and research scholars together to exchange and share their experiences,
The International Conference on Cloud, Big Data, and Analytics 2023 (ICCBDA 2023) aims to bring researchers, scientists, engineers, and research scholars together to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and the research outcome of all possible aspects of Cloud, Big Data and Analytics areas. So, considering the recent advancements and others the conference tile has been selected.
ICCBDA 2023 ONLY accepts unpublished research papers in English. Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by the technical committees of the Conference. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding by the Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties and indexed by EDLIB which in turn indexed by other major indexers.
Tracks of the Conference
- Cloud Migration
- Infrastructure, Platform, Application, Business, Social, and Mobile Cloud
- Storage, Data, and Analytics Clouds
- Self-Service Cloud Portal, Dashboard, and Analytics
- Analytics Application
- Scientific Computing and Data Management
- Big Data Management and Analytics
- Storage, Data, and Analytics Clouds
- Security, Privacy, and Compliance Management in Clouds
- Cloud Configuration, Performance, and Capacity Management
- High-performance cloud computing
- Green cloud computing
- Mobile-driven cloud computing
- IoT and Cloud
- Innovative Cloud infrastructure for Big Data
- Green, Energy – Efficient models and sustainability issues for Big Data
- Resource scheduling, SLA, Fault tolerance, and reliability for Big Data
- Data Models for Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Security
- Data Privacy
- Cloud Privacy
- Security as a service
- Machine Learning techniques for Big Data
- Index Structures for Big Data Analytics
- Interaction Design for Exploratory Analytics
- Large-scale recommendation systems and graph analysis
- Big Data Security, Privacy, and Services
- Big Data & Cloud for Enterprise, Government, and Society
- Case studies of big data value creation
- Big data & cloud for improving resilient infrastructures
- Big data & cloud research and project experience in bio-medical and healthcare application services
- Big data & cloud-based energy and environment control, evaluation, and management
- Big data & cloud research applications and service systems in hospitality, tourism, transportation, and urban planning
- Autonomic business process and workflow management in clouds
- Big Data & cloud technologies for business applications in vertical markets – like Telecom, Mobile computing, Sensor networks, Social networking, and Smart cities.
- Multimedia applications in mobile cloud environments
- Big data & cloud in food and agriculture
- Big Data applications on heterogeneous architectures such as healthcare, surveillance and sensing, e-commerce and etc
Authors should submit a paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. Only original papers should be submitted. Authors are advised to follow ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting and must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work which has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
Authors can submit their work in the form of a Regular Paper, representing completed and validated research, or as a Position Paper, portraying a short report of work in progress or an arguable opinion about an issue discussing ideas, facts, situations, methods, procedures or results of scientific research focused on one of the conference topic areas. All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.
All the papers should be 6 pages in length and should adhere to the template prescribed in the ASDF KIT. Please read through the instructions in the link below before preparing the final template.
Article/Paper Submission Link: https://mysubmissions.online/iccbda-2023/
25 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 26 (Friday) 5:00 pm
New Delhi, India [Physical/Online]